SW Associates provided mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design for a 17,000 square foot lecture hall with associated office, classroom, and conference space. The design included the demolition of an existing auditorium constructed in the 1950’s. The new Learning Center was designed to be constructed in the space vacated by the old auditorium. The new Lecture hall will seat 350 people. Anew Air Handling Unit was designed to be located in the basement of the facility to serve the new spaces. Chilled water, steam, domestic water, and power were all tied to existing utilities at the site.